Relief Resources and Supplies, Volunteer Opportunities, and Donation Info
The following are tornado relief resources for you or your family and friends who may be in need of assistance or support … or if you would like to engage and serve our community through volunteer work or donating items.
1) If you have a need, call 678-453-4508 to report your need to the Spalding County call center.
2) Spalding County has established a non-medical American Red Cross shelter at City Park Gym. If you or anyone you know needs warm shelter this is an option.
3) Donations drop off and volunteer opportunities. Click this link to sign up to volunteer.
4) Samaritan’s Purse volunteers are headquartered out of Oak Hill Baptist Church You can sign up to volunteer on their website at https://www.spvolunteer.org/project-response/659
5) There are opportunities through the Griffin-Spalding Chamber of Commerce to provide snacks and hot meals for volunteers, first responders and emergency workers at historic city hall. Call or text 770-597-7916 for more information.
City of Griffin Community ResourcesTop of Page
If you have families in need. This website will be updated daily.
SHS Events and InformationTop of Page
Students will begin registering for electives January 31st through February 17th for the upcoming school year. Parents and students will sign the registration forms. All forms are due on Friday, February 3rd, 2023 to their swag teacher.
Elective Fair for Spalding High School
Registration Video and Information Sheet
Dual Enrollment/GRCCA Opportunities